Love Links

Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Happy Valentine's Day! Chris and I waiting until Friday to celebrate so that we can make the hour long trek to our favorite vegan restaurant Great Sage. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day or are you in the "Hallmark Holiday" camp? I like to get a little festive if the opportunity presents itself- even if that means taking the opportunity to indulge in a chocolate treat or two.

A few love links...

6 hours to a better relationship. I really want to make this a new habit. 

15 Vegan Valentine's Day recipes, including my absolute favorite- peanut butter cups!

Want to get to know your partner better?  Build love maps, ask open ended questions, and share rituals of connection with this free card deck for iOS mobile devices.


I don't really wear red, but I could do a pop of color with these heart shaped french tips.


David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King on pretty much the most amazing Valentine's Day card ever.

Be well this week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)